twice blessed

i am blessed.
twice blessed.
when i was born, God gave me a wonderful, loving mother.
and now He has given me a second mother-to-be.
equally as wonderful. equally loved. 

this is why i am twice blessed. 
and twice sure is nice.

we celebrated my mother-in-laws birthday this evening.
september is her birthday month.
and i love the way she thinks. every girl needs a birthday month.

so, this month {and every other month} we celebrate her.

a woman of faith. a woman of love.
a woman of kindness, thoughtfulness, gentleness.
a woman that gave me the greatest gift i could ever wish & pray for.
she raised the most tender & loving man. 
my lovie. my husband-to-be.

happiest of birthdays to a most wonderful mother-in-law-to-be.
i couldn't be more thrilled to be a part of your family. 


*** this little pic was taken just minutes after my lovie proposed. 
we were happy. genuinely and insanely happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...