garden inspiration

when you live in an old house the project list is never-ending.
our house was built in 1938. so you can imagine our wish list of to-dos. 
i happen to love home projects & renovations & redesigns.
so this old house is the most perfect one for me.



one of the renovations that i am most excited about is our backyard & garden.
i can hardly wait. you have no idea.
we are not actually completing this project until february of 2014.
so i have lots of time to gather all sorts of inspiration.

without a shadow of a doubt...
one of the must-haves in our future backyard are round boxwoods.
i just love. love. love the look of them.
potted or planted in the ground. either way is beautiful.





do you love them as much as i do?
they are just so perfectly manicured. perfectly sculpted.
perfectly perfect for our future backyard. 

{images courtesy of pinterest. veranda magazine. unknown}

1 comment:

  1. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. Aire. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how Doctor AIre cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment drairehome@gmail.com when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. AIre God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drairehome@gmail.com or Add him up on WhatsAp +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...