the makings of a nursery.

decorating patch's little nursery was quite a fun project.
i knew that i didn't want a theme. and i knew that i wanted to use only primary colors.
the rest was unknown... 
until pottery barn kids made it abundantly easy for me. 
{and just for the record. i may or may not be mildly obsessed with pottery barn}

reds. blues. yellows. bold stripes. polka dots. espresso wood. seagrass accents. 
this is what set the stage for the most darling little boys nursery.

come on in & see some of my fave details from patch's nursery.
where his little dreams are made...


where a gentle lion greets you at the door.
and pinwheels float in the sky.


where perfectly itty bitty clothes are displayed.
and where swaddling blankets boast the name of my sweet little babe.


where books are read. and stories are told.
where we meet the wild things & hungry caterpillars.


where little brown bears dance above a dozing babes bed.
and lullabies chime in the background.


where pull trucks and rolling alligators come to play.
where make believe & imagination soar.


where best friend stuffed animals find their home.
and are always up for snuggles.


where mommy & son spend hours through the night.
in a cozy overstuffed chair with a choo-choo train quilt.


where the wooden toys come to life.
and the learning begins.


where we have a daily reminder to pray the scriptures over patch.
oh. and to give our friend sofie the giraffe a little squeak.

patch's nursery is just perfect.
a perfect little nest for my perfect little babe.

6 comments:

  1. Post some color pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart melted when I saw Sophie the giraffe. Sophie has been one of Evie's ( my one year old granddaughter) favorites! This took me back to when she was born -such joy!
    I hope you are devouring every split second with your precious newborn - time flies. Much love and best wishes to your special family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had me at patrick! my first born son... love of my life.....(who is now 32 years old)... loved your nursery and your beautiful little patrick! terry from pa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. Aire. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how Doctor AIre cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment drairehome@gmail.com when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. AIre God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drairehome@gmail.com or Add him up on WhatsAp +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. Aire. I was browsing the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how Doctor AIre cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the comment drairehome@gmail.com when I contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. AIre God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: drairehome@gmail.com or Add him up on WhatsAp +2347036740271

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to let the world know about Dr Osebor herbal cure he is 100% Guarantee sure to cure your. HIV/AIDS ,He is the only person that i can boldly say he can cure any types of Diseases.i was having HIV for more than 8 years when i meant Dr Osebor online on how he has cured so many people and how greatly he has helped many individuals online,so i contacted him and explained my situation to him and behold i was cure with his herbal medicine and now am living happily, so to anyone having issues on hiv/aids or other disease challenges i advised that you contacthim via email oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com for whatsapp +2348073245515 he can also cure any disease such as(1) HIV/AIDS(2) HEPATITIS B,(3)DIABETICS,(4)CANCER,(5)HERPES(6)He can also bring back your ex lover,(7)LOVE SPELL,(7)PENIS ENLARGEMENT He is the great man and kind person. Dr Osebor thank you ones more for curing my HIV/AIDS, i own you in return. Thanks and be blessed Dr Osebor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...