twine & twig.

i am really digging earthy. organic. accessories this fall.
whether is is a glossy bone necklace. a gold shark tooth pendant. or a sparkly geode bracelet.
i am all about the glam meets natural look right now.

i am especially loving the latest collection from twine & twig


how fabulous are those necklaces?

two sisters. born & raised in north carolina. started twine & twig two years ago.
their collection has exploded. and it is no surprise why.

the pieces. are. amazing. 


love the layering here. 


talk about a statement necklace!


all the pieces are one.of.a.kind. & handcrafted. 


there are three main lines: trail. cliff. & shore.
each line is representative of its name.
tips & tails. shells & spines. 


they even make the most darling little twig collection for our kiddos. 
they are great accessories for both boys & girls. 


i simply cannot decide which piece i need to start my collection.
they are all so wonderfully unique & striking. 

which one is your fave? 



2 comments:

  1. Love this line!!! Especially the pieces in the last pic, with all the ocean colored blues & greens. Swoon <3

    ReplyDelete


  2. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU HERBS
    I want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes Virus by a Doctor
    called Dr ishiaku. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of
    drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat
    the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet
    searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about
    how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the
    Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope
    of being cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i
    searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his
    goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine
    to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now
    without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on
    his email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com or whats-app him via +2348180828544
    and get all your problems solved.

    1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to cure HEPATATIS B, DIABETICS, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem, To Re-unit or to cast a spell
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour or tooth problem
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood
    you can also visit his website for more information

    www.ishiakuherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...